Cancer Support Group
This group provides educational and spiritual support for families living with cancer. Meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of every month, 4th floor Conference Room, at 6pm. Registration is not required. For More information please call, 620-252-1606.
Look Good – Feel Better
A free program for female cancer patients actively undergoing cancer treatment. Women learn to cope with appearance-related side effects of chemotherapy and radiation. Class times that are available for 2017: February 21st, April 18th, June 20th in the 4th floor Conference Room, at 1pm. Please call, 620-252-1563 to register.
Bariatric Support Group
Held the first Thursday of every month at 7pm in the 4th floor conference room, registration is not required
Family Life Education
Childbirth Preparation Classes
Registration is required: Call 620-252-1589
Just for CRMC patients, this free course will help you prepare you for the birth of your child. Learn about:
- Breathing and relaxation exercises
- Medications during childbirth
- Infant care including breastfeeding, bottle feeding and Infant CPR
- Tour the Geeta Sandhu Women’s Health Unit
Evening and Weekend Classes:
Weekend classes –
Saturdays – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sundays – 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Weekday Classes –
Tuesdays 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- January 14th & 15th – Saturday and Sunday
- February 7th thru March 14th – Tuesdays
- April 8th & 9th – Saturday and Sunday
- May 1st thru June 5th – Tuesdays
- July 15th & 16th – Saturday and Sunday
- August 1st thru September 5th – Tuesdays
- October 7th & 8th – Saturday and Sunday
- November 11th & 12th – Saturday and Sunday
For class: Wear comfortable clothes, bring 2 pillows and a partner/coach
Babysitting – Safe Sitter Class
Registration is required – 620-252-2201
The Safe Sitter program is a medically accurate instructional program which includes basic information on babysitting, first aid instruction, behavior management, and child development facts for children ages infant to school age. The class is intended for both boys and girls 11 to 13 years old who are interested in babysitting. The curriculum is extremely active and hands-on and features babysitting scenarios as a way for the participants to learn how to react to problems they may encounter while sitting with a child.
Date: SUMMER CLASSES
May 20th, June 17th & July 29th
Location: 4th Floor Conference Center
Registration: Required – call 620-252-2201
Fee: $35 – includes class manual and
Payment due one week prior to class. Mail checks payable to CRMC:
CRMC Marketing Department
1400 W. 4th Street
Coffeyville, KS 67337
- Saturday, May 20th – Register by Friday, May 19th
- Saturday, June 17th – Register by Friday, June 16th
- Saturday, July, 29th – Register by Friday, July 29th
- Saturday, November 4th – Register by Friday, November 3rd
All Classes are from 9:30am-4:30pm ( Parents come at 4:15pm for a short ceremony for Safesitter Graduation)
Please fill out registration form by printing the form below or filling one out before your child starts the class.