Our Joint Commission-accredited center uses the latest state-of-the-art equipment in all of our operating rooms and recovery suites. Our surgery department offers an individualized plan of care and creates an environment centered on your comfort and recovery. Our multi-specialty surgery department means that you can have surgery and recover close to home.
Surgical specialties offered:
- General surgery
- Ear, nose and throat
- Hand surgery
- Ophthalmology (Eyes)
- Pacemaker implantation
- Pain management
Our department offers:
- Board-certified surgeons
- Experienced nurses
- Waiting areas
- Pre-admission clinic for registration in advance
- Teaching to prepare for surgery by experienced nurses
- Covered patient drop-off and pick-up area
- Special preparation for children before surgery
- Five large, well-equipped operating rooms
- Eight beautiful, private preoperative suites
- Advanced laparoscopic equipment
- Specially designed operating tables for specific procedures
- Video systems for laparoscopic and arthroscopic procedures
- The latest orthopedic equipment
- The latest neurosurgical equipment
Because we want to assure you of our high quality, we participate in the Surgical Care Improvement Plan through the Kansas Foundation of Medical Care. This is a national quality partnership of organizations committed to improving the safety of surgical care through the reduction of complications after surgery. This includes giving the correct antibiotic for various procedures, prevention of blood clots and keeping our patients warm in the surgical environment.
We Focus on You and Your Needs
At CRMC, we realize that having surgery and anesthesia causes some degree of anxiety and fear of the unknown. That is why we do as much as we can to give peace of mind to our patients and their family members. We want our patients to feel secure, knowing that expert hands are providing their services. You may be facing surgery now. Or perhaps you need to know that there is a nearby hospital with the ability to do what is needed, when it is needed.
From the moment you walk through our doors to the moment you are discharged, you will recognize our commitment to create a healthcare environment that is centered on you. We are here to offer you superior service.