Campaigns & Scholarships
Healing the sick and injured of southeast Kansas and northeast Oklahoma is what CRMC does every day. But, now more than ever, it requires the generosity of the communities we serve to accomplish our goals. Below are several ways you can assist us by restricting your gift for one of our campaigns, programs or scholarships.
The Healing Garden – Celebrate Life!
Celebrate Life! is a wonderful way to celebrate a special person or event in your life, while showing your community spirit. With your support, the Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Foundation will be able to continue to meet the needs of purchasing medical equipment and furnishings to enhance patient care services at CRMC. The bricks are placed in the Healing Garden located off the main corridor of the hospital. The Healing Garden includes 4 x 8-inch brick ($100) and 8 x 8-inch paver stone ($200) pathways surrounded by specially selected trees and flowers, as well as two areas for sitting. Each brick or stone can be inscribed to honor family, friends or to remember a loved one who has passed away.
The Coffeyville Regional Medical Foundation is proud to offer four scholarships to dedicated students in their respected field of study.
Edna and John Cape Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the John K. and Edna M. Cape Trust. The intent of the scholarship is to offer financial assistance to a student who has a desire to become a Dietician.
- Applicant must be a junior or senior undergraduate student participating in an approved dietary study program or a graduate student pursuing certification as a dietician.
Stephen Ellis Scholarship
This scholarship was established to honor the memory of life-long time Coffeyville physician, Dr. Stephen S. Ellis. Funds to support the scholarship were given by colleagues, friends, and love ones of Dr. Ellis.
- The candidate shall be a senior at Field Kindley Memorial High School
- Be recommended by the guidance officer and teachers of FKHS as deserving of the recognition and financial assistance accorded by receipt of the scholarship.
Dr. Bill Read Medical Scholarship
This scholarship is to be awarded to medical students or new doctors who wish to practice as a physician in Coffeyville, Kansas.
James Wilson Scholarship
This scholarship is to be awarded to medical students currently pursuing a medical degree with a strong desire to become a physician and practice in Coffeyville, Kansas.
Dr. and Mrs. Chan S. Han Endowment
This scholarship was established by the children of Dr. and Mrs. Chan Han, longtime Coffeyville pediatrician. The intent of the scholarship os to provide financial assistance to employees of CRMC who are continuing their education in a medical field/program. ( paramedic, lab, x-ray, nursing, medicine etc.)
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited medial program
- The applicant must be an employee of Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Best Family Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the children of Jerry and Norma Best. The intent of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students in the four-state area that have been accepted into an accredited medical field program (paramedic, lab, x-ray, nursing, medicine, etc.)
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited medical program
- The applicant must be a resident of the United States with preference give to residents of the four state area (NE Oklahoma, SW Missouri, SE Kansas and NW Arkansas)
For information about scholarships at the Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Foundation, please contact the Foundation office at 620-252-1674 or email@example.com.